Ever heard of On Guard Essential Oil from doTerra? It is a wonderful immunity boosting blend of oils that smells like fall and Christmas.
On Guard is Antiviral and Antibacterial! Made of a combination of wild orange, clove, cinnamon, eucalyptus and rosemary essential oils for a fragrant, natural and effective alternative to synthetic options for immune support.
I started using this four months ago. Since then, we haven't had any major illnesses running through the household. And we are a family with three young immune systems (3 kids under age 5). Last winter we were sick constantly.
How do I use On Guard?
Around the home:
- Use it to clean and disinfect surfaces in your home.
- Diffuse in the air to kill airborne bacteria.
Strengthen your Immune System Externally
- For my young children, I've diluted it with fractionated coconut oil and mixed in a small roll on bottle. I tell them I am going to tickle their feet or their neck and rub a the roll on bottle on them. They love it and laugh with joy.
Strengthen your Immune System Internally
- Add 1 drop to 4oz of water and drink.
- Add it to your diet with recipes such as my Apple Oatmeal
Old fashioned Oats
Your choice of sweetener
1 drop of On Guard Essential Oil
Peel, core and chop up your apples. Add them to the water for your oatmeal. Add a dash of cinnamon. Let water boil, then add oats. Follow the package directions for making your oatmeal for the desired quantity. Once oatmeal is cooked, add your choice of sweetener, nuts (optional) and 1 drop of On Guard Essential Oil. Mix and enjoy while boosting your immune system.